Saturday, September 3, 2011

She says she doesn't care, but her eyes tell a different story.

Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart. Look closely at me and u will see a difference me



Don't say you know me, when I don't even know myself.


I don't know if you've ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years, or just not exist, or just not be aware that you do exist, or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That's why I'm trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.

What's the deal with you and me. I know you're feeling this chemistry. I can tell
what's on your mind. It's thinkin the same thing as mine.

For so long my heart ached for friends...true friends...who I could laugh with and cry with, and who, through thick and thin, would always stick by me. And I have learned through experiences that these types of friends are hard to come by. And when you find them, you have to hold on and never let go, because you will never again find friends as true as them.

Close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide us and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that no matter what, we're not alone.

1 comment: