Friday, September 23, 2011

... KLCC trip after UEC trial ...

The UEC trial is over ~
And we are planning to go KLCC
Daigor , zi wei , me , Oscar , Mandy , Nickae , Wee Sum , Pei Ying and May Hong decide to go KLCC
But something happen suddenly

Daigor friend pull him to Time Square
His mum find him .. so want happen next ?
He cant come KLCC ..

When I heard this really gt some angry
But after thinking ... i know that's not his fault !
Mean I forgive him ~ I'm generous ! Haha

Finally me , Oscar , Mandy , Nickae , Wee Sum , Pei Ying and May Hong go KLCC lurh ~
But later our gang divide into two : me , Oscar and Mandy
                                                        : Wee Sum , Pei Ying Loo , May Hong , Nickae

Sad lurh .. look like ''放飞机'' !
Me , Oscar and Mandy go watch movie
The movie name '' Johnny English''
Very funny lor ~ smile from the beginning of the movie until the end of movie

May them go ''shopping'' !
Lolz ... why this will happen ? Why will divide ?
Dont know .. =)

After a humor movie then it's our shopping time ..
Shopping but buy nothing ..
Sad lurh ~ nothing is valueable to buy ..
Maybe we will buy a ''GANG CLOTH'' later ~
Or a '' Family Cloth '' ...

Haiz .. it's bed time but i still writing my blog ~
Get a bit 强大 ... I wan finish this blog first !

Long time didnt update my blog already ...
Because of No ''TIME'' ...
UEC Trial is just over ~ so I'm free now ..
But PMR is around the corner ...
After PMR , what we confronted next ? The UEC exam ...
Junior 3 student career is so boring ..

Publish by : Barry
Created date : 23/9/2011
Created time : 11:51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment