Friday, September 2, 2011

~ Jengka trip ~



I'm on the way to jengka ... haha
I ask my parent fetch me there to see how luar bandar is it ..
Its really luar bandar ! No street light ! No Shop ! No bungalow !
I see so many fishing pond there ~ and I ask Jack Chuah go there to be a fisherman !
Jack ask me go there to Tanam Padi .. haha !



This lori always in front of my car .. and there is many juntion at Jengka !
There is Jengka 1,2,3,4,5,6 until Jengka 23 ! Wao .. quite amazing ...
It's really a very scary place when u go at night !
No street light and it's dark until you can go find your brother or even sister ! haha ~
Spend 1 hour at Jengka and i pass through junction to Taman Negara & Kuala Tahan !
Gweng ~ dont 窜me your geografi because i been there but you never did it !
Haha ~ 亲身体验 ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment