Friday, September 2, 2011

~ Just For Eu ~

Everyday , every moment that goes by i think of you ..
My brain tells me to give up , but I cant stop thinking of you ~
i spend most of my time thinking of the moment you would call me to say you feel the same way ..
As much as i try to pretend , the truth is , i cant stop love you !
And i dont know how to stop this feeling ~

I can still remember our first time together , the way you stare at me , the way you hang out with me !
Its truely amazing the way you completely changed my life around !
Just when i though my life was never going to change , you came along and showed mean whole new world ~
A world filled with love , a world filled with respect , a world filled with trust !

I wanto start off by telling you how madly , truthly and deeply I am in ''love'' with you ~
I love you very much , with all my heart and soul , always , forever and ever !
Having you in my life is truthly a blessing !
You bring me so much happiness into my heart and so much love into my heart !
I dont know if i tell you this enough ? But I want you to know it each and every day, every moment ~
My love grow stronger and deeper ..

No comments:

Post a Comment