Saturday, December 24, 2011

UEC B's standard compo ... SAD !

OMG ... MY UEC COMPOSITION XD
I found it in my file ...
Dont laugh at my compo please > <

Title : Narrate a memorable childhood experience and explain how it has affected your life
  

   In a blustery evening , I can't go anywhere and then sit on the chair and flash back on my childhood memory . I close my eyes and many memorable frames come out from my mind .
   When I was five, I went jungle trekking as well as my fellow friend joyously. We started out jungle trekking at about 2p.m. . The dazzling sunlight make my eye can't open . While We're searching for a place to take a rest and have our lunch, Chloe stopped abruptly, her ears cocked and heard some sound not far apart from the place we were .
   Deep vibration shooked the air and we knew that the sound was buffaloes. We noticed that there is not only one buffaloes, but a group of buffaloes . We could know the buffaloes were hungry and hunting for food. Hence, we ran rapidly without thinking as well as backwardglance to eascape from the dangerous buffaloes .
   We penetrated the thick bush and thinking at any moment , the massive shape of buffaloes would crush on us . That group of buffaloes get closer and closer , I'm scare and I burst into tears. "You've got no more gumption than bump on a log, there is no doubt about it , everything will be fine",my friend told me.
   We searched for the way to escape from the massive shape of buffaloes , finally we found it. We crossed over a river and hide in a shabby hut. The buffaloes stop chasing us and we were safe ! My heart calmed down and released sound made by me.
   After the jungle trekking , I felt exhausted. Although it was a tired trip , but spontaneous and tremendous of joy come out from me. I pulled up my gumption after the jungle trekking. I learnt to confront any problem with full of courage and positively. Those are what i gain from the jungle trekking.

                                                 Messy paper ( my handwritting ) woots

No comments:

Post a Comment