Friday, December 2, 2011

金钱就是生命

O.M.G.
My template again XD
Went for kukup and genting with my dearest friend ..
A fantastic , funny and happy trip !
Haiz .. these few days spending money like using water !
Why is the money burnt so fast ?!
But earn it hardly ?
WTH :D
Nevermind lar .. the most important is can play with them
Genting trip member :
(Oscar Er , May Hong , Barry Chan , Xavier Chua , Lee Wee Sum , Jonen Liau , Kalvin Yong , Don Goh)

Let's review some nice photo :

                                             




Look Delicious : Oscar's bread
         



My delicious cake :
My American Cheese
                                       



My dear daddy :
Xavier Chua
                                           




 Party :
May Hong and Oscar
                                                 




 Boss :D
( Jonen Liau )
                                             



               
                                     Oscar and 淑女 ( 伟善)
                                             




  财主 :(Don) XD
                                             



                                                  父子情:
                                       Daddy and Me <3
                     




  Oscar and 伟善
                                             



                                        Don Goh

                                                                             


The only 自拍 :
Don ( mid ) , me ( Right ) and Xin Ru ( Left )






Holly Shit !
My thousand ringgit flew away ...
Genting look like a bloodseeker XD
Sucks our money like drinking water ..
My God ... Its' unpalatable food sold with a "SUCKS" price ..
cup noodles is not really good , so we ignore it !
We have no idea ..
So get to eat there ><

First day 
At about 10am me and daddy ( Xavier ) ride bus to titiwangsa meet with all of them ..
Then we take a 私家车 to go Genting ( Hotel Resort ) ...
My God .. the car's speed very fast !
Like a roller coaster ( 云霄飞车 ) XD
When we reach there , we need to wait for our "包租婆" ( check in ) ! HAHA
Wait her for an hour ...
During the time we wait for her , we go for snooker ><
It's my first time play snooker ..
It make me feel boring ! Because I don't know how to play XD
Pool more nice .. HEHE
After that we takes our bags into the hotel ..
Then we take a bath and go for our dinner ( 难吃的面) ><
After that we go for bowling ...
Hehe .. I'm NO 1 and my Daddy No 3




Amazing score :
I'm the first and Daddy is the third !










That day some of them can't fall as sleep so some of them didnt sleep that day ><
Daddy and Wee Sum didn't sleep that day XD


2nd day

We wake up at about 9am ...
Then me and Xavier go bring Don( 路痴 ) to the hotel ><"
HEHE ..
After that going for a "delicious" breakfast at 好味 ..
Then It's our crazy time .. ( Outdoor theme park )
We go for a "FUN KART"
My God .. bcoz of the rain + babi problem , we queue for one and half hour !
But still very nice ..
I gt the first and Daddy ( Xavier ) gt No 6 ( bcoz technical problem )
Don's car out of fuel .. such a pity guy XD
The happiest time is during roller coaster !
HOHOHO ..
Superman , Batman , Ultraman and what man ?
Forget ( Paiseh ) HAHA ..
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoahHooo ...
macam "自HIGH" XD
but nevermind , the most important is we're really high !
HAHA .. I would like to have a trip like this again ><
Don .. i will organise again .. HEHE :D


The last day ( shortest day ) !
Nothing Important ..
So just leave it !
Stop here >.<

Posted by : Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment