Thursday, December 22, 2011

双重打击啊!

I say I don't care , but my heart tell a different story !

I say I don't care what I get neither in UEC nor PMR , but actually I CARE !!!

But all of you don't know ..

Don't tell me you know I'm lying in the beginning , because I also don't know myself !

It's already past , so we gonna forget it ..

Let it your sad memory flow away with tears ..

Haiz .. all my friend , no pain no gains !

I will always remember what I gain this time , and I will change my bad habit !

20th Dec , the day my parent go macau , so I'm totally free ..

Hurray , but I'm nervous ! Because I have to get my UEC and PMR result soon ..

21th Dec , UEC result come out ...

 

                My UEC result :'( 

22th Dec , PMR result come out ...

双重打击 ! I know I didn't did well in my PMR ..

But i really get strive for my UEC ..

 Still get a not ideal result !

My result :

PMR : 5A 3B                    UEC : 4A 3B

Sad arh :'(

These days is the most sad day for me ..

I don't know how to confront it , so I just face the game whole day !

From 10am to 3am ... I think my eye going to blind XD

Hey ~ Gratz Wuen Chien , Amanda Ong .. score 15A ( PMR + UEC ) full A ..

and also Xin Ru , Mandy , Jyr Yuh , Xavier Chua , Daniel Chen , Steven Fung , Pei Ying Loo , Nickae Hee , Zing Sheng Khoo , Low Yan Zhi , Shun Fang , Shun Xuan , LOL Z JING ..

Gratz all of you .. Gahyaw for next year ...

Haha .. I'm proud to have a friend like you ..

I wanna go beach and shout ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Ewh .. My sad memories is flowing further and further ..

My mood changing ><

From moody to happy .. Ewh ! Finally XD

Opps .. 心情是没那么容易平复的 ..

Xin Tong : Hate you lor .. PMR 7A , UEC 7A still sad !

Be optimist la .. that result is really good jor ..

Haiz ... dont compare with others !

The most important is yourself ... 

Tat Joon Wong teach de XD Haha

 

 Let's talk about life career ...

OMG .. I cut my hair !

OMG .. I miss my friend !

OMG .. My Iphone 3GS had been confiscated !

OMG .. I'm reading Reader Digest during holiday !

OMG .. I took personal picture ady !

That all for my O.M.G. > <

Hohoho .. Merry Christmas all my friend !
12 days more , school reopen !
We can get crazy again ... Hurray XD
I'm so excited ..
Missing the time we gather around and get crazy !
Missing the day , we cheat the teacher ...
Missing the day , we make the teacher angry !
Missing my long long hair , smile , and etc 
Haiz , I cant same class with all of you already lar ..
My result of this year damn noob ..
But next year , I'll try my best to catch up !
Wont make you all disappointed ..
Waiting for the name list of 2012 , waiting for school reopen ..
Waiting and missing many thing leh ...
That's why my pimple grow much and much !
Walao .. sad
My face arh .. The pimple and wrinkle destroy my face !
Oh My God !
Yan Zhi , i need your mask now .. T^T

Let's meet on the day of school reopen ..
Miss you all <3

1 comment: