Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday ..

Opps .. holiday XD
Hey guys ~ what you all doing ?
Maybe you all did the same thing with me XD
Movie everyday .. HAHA
I love Singapore 连续剧 so much ...
It's nice , touching , strong narrative , sweet love story ..
movie I watched : 四个门牌一个梦 , 行医 , 麻婆斗妇 XD nice
                                                   四个门牌一个梦
                                                                   行医
                                                                 麻婆斗妇
                                                      My 偶像 : 李铭顺


Spend all my holiday time at Movie .. Haha ..
Actually still get other ways to full-fill your holidays ..
That's take your phone and capture a own picture XD
简称:自拍咯 ><"
If you dont wan do that , still gt 1 more ways ...
That's serving internet XD
These few day I addicted by Tetris Battle ..
1 day didnt play also cant .. Finally I'm rank 30 now XD
Although that's not very high lar .. for me , that's enough ..
Haha ..  人要知足
惨咯 .. My new year cloth haven buy !
WTH ... My mum told me that she go Macau buy for me ..
Burberry and Polo at Macau cheaper because get this count ><"
BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM !
The price distance quite small , why need buy there ?
Hope that the cloth she bought for me is that cloth I like lar ..

Hmm ..
what else ?
Nothing to do , so come and update my blog XD
Stop here ...
欲知更多请留守 www.barry96.blogspot.com ... HAHA
Hope you all have a NICE HOLIDAYS ..
Enjoy <3

1 comment: