Monday, November 7, 2011

毕业咯 ! But ....

Time to flash back some memories of us.
Time flies, let's go through the photo!
2011 is going to end and 2012 is coming ...
2012 ? Isn't end of world ?
Who know it ...

Although its going to end but ..
3AI friend ><
Our friendship wont just end here ~
It will be continue !

Let's flash back on ours sweet memory ...
                                                                Nickae Hee
                                                    Karjie ( Mandy Lam ) and Me <3
                                                           Oscar and me ><
                                                                 Nickae and Mandy
                                                                Jyr Yuh and Mandy
                                                                 Nickae and me
                                                            Mui (Xin Ru) and Me
                                                                      Nickae
Although this is not my happiest year in Chong Hwa but happier than my primary student career !
This year was a sweet year for me ><
like eating a sugar cane and playing with u guy, waiting for the time to pass !
Many sweet memories flashing on my mind when i'm writting this blog <3
有些不舍!
But no idea ... some of us science stream and some of us art stream !

Sorry for some of my friend because didn't take picture with you ..

I will take with you all this week <3
Ichigo Chien ... i promised you and i will do that !

About my frenz ..
My dear karjie ( Mandy ) : a nice person who wont angry ! But 玻璃心 ... can hurt her easily so please dont bully my karjie ><
My dear mui ( Xin Ru ) : a girl will cry easily and hurted by someone easily ! Paiseh >< She's also a girl 吃醋 easily !
Nickae Hee : a person macam very polite ! A girl with too confidence >< always say herself cuteee !
Xin Xue : a really polite person ... cleverest in our gang ! haha ... hope it's a continuous tense ...
Oscar Er : a cuteee person ! Always act angry .. but i not fear at all >< a friend with a heart of god ! always accompany me hang out or go somewhere <3
Jyr Yuh : a man macam know love well ! paiseh xia ... a  boy polite to his " LOVE " ...
Zhin Kin : A funny guy .. really humour >< A guy with that's gentle
Wei Sum : She's also humour .. haha ! When exam she is very 专心 at it ...
Pei Ying : a cuteeeeeeeee girl ! smile until crazy always ><"
文骞 : a friendly girl who bring choc for me >< but been eaten by other ... Thanks for your germany chocolate and also sweeet ! Really sweet ... haha 

Although we are going to separate soon but we are still in a same gang...
Although we are going to separate soon but we are still under a same hut ...
All my dear friend <3
I wont forget the happiness that you all give me !
Thanks you all ...
Let's have our crazy party at these few day !
Although it just left 4 days ...
For me it's not only 4 day !
It's a long long long long time .........

Updated by Barry ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment