Friday, November 11, 2011

OH NOOOOOOOOO !!

Oh No ..
First day of the Holiday ..
Wake up at 10 ..
Because the dazzling sunlight ><
But anyway ..
planning for a jog ..
But no one fetch me !
Arh ..
I'm scare that I'm growing fatter and fatter ..
Outstanding size ?
I think won't ><" haha

Finding someone SMS ..
But ..
Really LOL .. Isn't it my phone spoil ?
Wait for an hour .. Finally 1 reply !
Woohoo .. someone find me SMS ..
But , after a few message ..
I need to wait again ..
Reply my message need 1 hour or 2 hour ?
Walao ! Maybe is the line problem ?
Who know ...

Nothing to do in the first day ><
How is the following day ?
Who know ...
Update my blog is one of the best way to spent my time !
Haha ..
What to do now ?
Play dota ? SMS ? Twitter ? Facebook ?
Ahaaa  ... SLEEP ><

publish by : Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment