Friday, November 11, 2011

S.o.t. ?

O.M.G.
what it mean ?
Oh My God ?
No ! You're wrong ...
It must be Olingo Mr.G
Haiz .. some unhappy thing happen today ~
Cant stay at the "干净","漂亮","整齐"的宿舍 ady ..

Hmm ... How i feel ?
I dont know ...
Maybe is 啼笑皆非 !
Sad ? No ...
Happy ? No ...
Both  ? Yea ! It is  ><
Happy that I'm free and ...
                                                                Yeah ! I'm free ...

Sad because get to leave my friend ...
                                           My cuteeee roommate ( 忠锭 )

                                           cute + lengzai sailou ( Hung Zhan )
                                                Nickae and Jia Yu

                                                  All my roommate '11 ( 中秋晚会 )
                                                   404 of 2011 ( 中秋晚会 )
                                             Jack , Ze Yang , June Way
Sorry that i leave you all ...
But it doesnt matter !
The most important is 友谊永固 ...
Hung Zhan : my dear sailou >< Hope you wont forget gorgor lar ... study hard ( this is what gorgor hope ) ! NO RUDE WORD ..
Nickae Hee : stay pretty , cute .. but don't act cute !
Jia Yu : study hard .. pass with flying colour >< maybe we are not the same class ...
Chung teng : Stop argue with my sailou ><" study hard ! If not ur mum grumble again ...
Wei Han : Don't always 发脾气啦 ! It will ruin your cell ... study hard la ! Don't make your dad behsong you and stop all rude word !
June Way : hey ~ College next year >< Gambateh ... All the best ! My warmest regard here .. haha
Kevin Tan : College liao lurh ! 成长咯 ... 加油啦 ~ remember fetch me !
Jack Chong : Hey ~ the first leave us ! I'm now feeling how u feel that day .. the day u leave us !
Chun : HoHo .. forget abz u ? no lar .. no need write out de ! Both of us 心照 ... Haiz ! Senior 1 next year >< gahyaw lar .. and me too !
Yu Fan : Haiz .. the one always sleep beside me ! HOHO .. UEC ended and u had left Chong Hwa .. Maybe u wont come back again but i still miss you >< Haha .. thanks that you bring happiness to me ! You're really cute .. Haha ! Gahyaw ..
404 a really nice room >< all my roommate  are cute somehow lovely ...
Haiz ... feel 不舍得 !
But i have no idea .. Need to leave this room !

About my friend ><
Ichigo chien : Sorry ! haha .. cry again when writing this blog ... Really 不舍得 !
Nickae Hee : Hey ! Dindnt change school lar ... Don't worry ><
Jia Yu : I know the warden is sohai one lar ... But u still stay inside ! Take care yourself ...
Oscar : I took my promise ... I didnt change school liao ><
Xin Ru ( mui ) : I didnt change school lar .. Still can get crazy with you ! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment