Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Indisputable Reputation.

As My Title for today - The Indisputable Reputation.
I would like to make those movie stars in this post, I mean those actors.
The actors I meant wasn't those who like to act cute or those who love doing something funny to make you guys smirk like an Idiot, but the one who represents a character in a dramatic production.

Firstly, go through my life at past couples of weeks.
Watched 4 movies last month and 3 movies at this month.
LET ME LIST IT OUT:
March: (1) WARM BODY (2) CZ12 (3) A good day to die hard (4) Jack the Giant Slayer
April: (1) G.I.Joe (2) Ah Boy To Men 2 (3) The Call

Well, I would like to share some information about the movie with you guys.
The first movie will be G.I.Joe.

DIRECTOR: Jon Chu
CAST: Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum, Jonathan Pryce, Byung-hun Lee, Ray Park
The plot-line for this sequel is that the GI Joe team is terminated by presidential order and the surviving team members have to face off against Zartan and all of his minions.
This is Duke and THE ROCK !!! ( Member of G.I.Joe)

This is Flint ( Member of G.I.Jeo ) My favourite actor in this movie
The Second Movie, a really nice comedy - Ah Boy To Men 2
Ah Boy To Men 2 story-line is about a bunch of boys were picked to serve in the army and the argument among them, the malicious slander of "Lo Bang" toward "Aloysius" were stopped at the end of the movie.
- The movie begin with Ken was recover from the stroke and finally realize of his mistake, he went back Tekong Island and continue with his military training. He wants to prove himself by changing his attitude toward the training. The changes draw the dislike and mockery from some of his section mate lead by Lobang. Ken tries to explain but to no avail. Instead, their misunderstandings deepen as the training continues.
- Climate was IP Man's girl friend was "potong jalan" with another guy and they wanted to help him and they planned for a revenge. They buried themselves at a shopping complex parking lots and when "IP Man's ex-girlfriend got into the car with her new boy friend" they knock the window of his new boyfriend's car. Once the window widen down, they start throwing their SHIT toward them. The new boyfriend immediately informs his gang, and quickly found Lobang and his Section mates at their usual place where they have dinner before booking in Tekong Island. A fight broke out. Ken was hesitated and help his section mates while Aloysius running away.
- Implication, Ken was asked by the commander and he said "Sargent told us leave no man behind" so he lend them a hand.
- Ending, the section 2 was finally united, they saved a commander from the wild boar and their parents was proud of them.
YEAH. Whoever would have thought we would be this close?

He's my favourite actor among others. Joshua Tan
- A really nice movie, they totally changed after the National Service, changed in physical and also mental. They became matured after the National Service. A little bit touching. Why touching? Enjoy the movie yourself. Haha !!!

Ambition Vs Ability

    I have a thought about becoming a anesthetist since I was fifteen. It seems an impossible feat to others, yet to me, I have faith and trust than I can accomplish my dream with my determination and unbeatable persistence.    
    Luckily, I got support from my parents. It isn't as easy like what you say " a piece of cake". Nevertheless, I will strive for my dream, my ambition! Rest assured, I will walk on walk what I had promised.
   
    Guys, always remember that you're the only person who can influence your happiness, your realization and your success. Change your attitude of study, and revolutionize yourself as William H.Davies said " what is life, if full of care, there is no time to stand and stare". Start striving right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment