Sunday, April 14, 2013

Love Traveling ...

Everyone Love Traveling, I'm not an exception.
Normally, travel can be differentiate into two type:
(1) Local traveling
(2) International traveling

For LOCAL  TRAVEL, I prefer ...
Those state/place that with beaches and theme park like Singapore, pulau redang, pulau tioman and so on. Local traveling fee will be cheaper compare with international traveling. I went travel with bunch of friends and had so much fun with them in this year!!!

Let me share some photos with you guys.


GALLERY

Actually, what's this? They named it as "The Duck Jetty"

Well, this is the wheel of fortune :D
We penetrated the whole "JONKER STREET".
Saw a lots of antique items there, it's really eye-catching. Tasted some scrumptious snack and bought something from the Jonker Street. Love this trip so much though it's just one-day trip!!!
Dine in this restaurant.

Cendol with so red bean as topping. Tasty!

The RICE BALL ...
TEMPTATION!!! HAHAHA
Strait of Malacca
I love this photo the most.
Malaysia, a very hot and dry country!
I wondered why the geography textbook describe Malaysia weather was wet and windy. Well, let me show you something that symbolize Malaysia.
Hibiscus! National flower of Malaysia.
Strait of Malacca.
Portuguese Village.
We had our dinner at The Portuguese Village. Those Portugal food is so tasty, indeed!
Friends, you guys really should have a try here.
Instead of having satay or chicken rice at Malacca, you guys also can try Portuguese cuisine here.

The Church of St.Paul. 
Look at the sky! Seems like breaking Dawn!
The Coconut Jelly .. This is really tasty!!!! Should have a try.
The Lincoln University Campus at Malacca.
 Well, I'm the youngest among them.
All of them had graduated and I'm still in CHONG HWA.
Wish them luck in their University :D

VICTORY! GATCHA...

Another trip with the another bunch of friends at Pangkor Island.
Trip organized by a noob but we really had so much fun there.
Appreciation :D

Pulau Pangkor ...

Well, It's really a coincidence that we can met and know each others in this big big world.
I mean, I appreciated everything I had right now. Appreciate the friendship of us!!!

Boarding...
Captured while I'm traveling around the island by taxi.

I'm lying on the fish net...
It's like TaiChi arrangement. Haha
Dinner time. The happiest time ever.
We has been starving since 5pm and finally we had our dinner at 9pm. After checking-in the hotel, we had our dinner at the restaurant near the hotel. Forgot to take the photo of our resort by the beach!!!


Malaysia special ? Kangkung.

OH NO! CRAB :O

What's this? Actually it's shrimp with oat as topping.
Butter squid (?)

Tofu on the sizzling pot.
This is chicken with mamic sauce.

Around 10pm after the mouth-watering dinner, we walked along the beach and took so many photo there. Maybe we're too creative, posing for a shot around 15minutes. Let's see:

By using low shuttle speed :D
Well, this seems like I'm emo-ing :/ but I'm not!
Saw what I wrote there? Yeah It's TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
I'm proud to be a swiftie.
How does this look like? sandal.
Though it's dark yet I found this. It's still alive.
"Horny" hornbill :D 
Let's review some photo taken during the evening.

Where's the sunset?
What's these two kids doing? LOL
I'm still loving you that moment. Hope you remember this photo.
It's time to be pattern. Hahaha!

Actually we want to show a love.
Do you know what's this?
The boat captain told us this is "orang laut" since he's fishing here everyday.

That's all for the post, hope you guys will enjoy it.
Looking forward my next post. Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you can :D
I'm seriously glad that I met you guys, I really appreciate that!

3 comments:

  1. Cool photos especially the one where you and your friends look like ghosts haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos!
    but larger images? x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photographs. I particularly liked the shadow fotos! :)

    http://iknowyouhere.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete