Friday, April 5, 2013

Revolutionize yourself.


Was busy preparing and doing those trivial things for the past couple months and left this blog aside or even forgot the exist of this blog. Finally, I'm here to update it !!!


2013 ... HUAT ARH!!!

Welcome to a whole NEW YEAR as well as a whole NEW WORLD.
2013, a whole new year, everyone have their new achievement to fulfill or accomplish.
THE SPM YEAR - FRIENDS, SHOULD PUT MUCH EFFORT !!
Well, the goal of mine for this year will be 8A's for SPM, yet, it's not an easy as ABC.
Hence, I should really strive hard to achieve it.

Contrary to popular beliefs, everyone need friends, I'm not an EXCEPTION.
I needn't a bunch of friends but only a REAL FRIEND.
A real friend will always by your side, once you turned into sour or others are mocking at you, he/she will always by your side and cheer you up!
A real friend will accept the same punishment with you!
Greatest gift from you aren't the most expensive diamond in the world but your heart.
Got into relationship and troublesome to my friend, feeling guilty all the way.
It's all passed and now I get into a WHOLE NEW WORLD- freedom.
Every couple should get through this or your relationship can't be rescued once problem occurred.
SCHOOL LIFE IS FUN ?! - It's the title of mine in the essay writing competition. 
For me, school life is really fun !! Teacher always told us " school is ours second home", I was always wonder, if the school is ours home, why don't those teacher give us pocket money instead of grumbling at us? A really good question right?
April fool (1st of March), it isn't as lively as past and I can't even feel the spirit of April fool. Friends always think that teasing others by squeezing toothpaste on the oreo chips and share it with friends is fun, yet, for me, engross a Quail Egg into the chocolate fondue and make it look like a chocolate filled with raisin and serve it to your friend is much funny. I don't even have the time to make a chocolate fondue, how can I make a Quail Egg Chocolate?  
- At the eleventh hours, students were always been preparing for the standardize test. It's the habitial action for an ordianry students, and I'm one of the ordinary student. Well, exam paper was given away and I have really no feel with those marks or marks.
 
You! It's you! You're the laughing stock of the day.
Definition 
What the word "Bro" meant to you? It's just a word to strike up a conversation with others?
To me, the word "Bro" is a super affectionate term to describe a friend who you have gone through with lots of obstacle. So, please don't simple use the word "Bro", it's irritating you know?
Go through the meaning of brother before naming someone as your "Bro"
Bias VS Prejudice
- an "irritational" attitude of hostility directed against an individual.

Go through this 4 months, finally I got to know what's that bias/prejudice. What I meant isn't the definition of the word, but the feeling of it. Feeling bias and prejudice toward a person is really, really, really hard but I did it. I'm not the only one feeling this way, but also others. Regarding to the definition, it's an irritational attitude, so, it's pissing everyone that facing unfair treatment off, indeed !!! So learn to ignore the one who treat you unfairly.
Just stop it and treat everyone fair
Class of 2013, THE AI Class.
- Friendship always get started if someone striking up a conversation or both of you  having the same interest, hobby or maybe idol. Those who are having the same idol used to talk about their idols' news and so on, but all about their idol. For an example, if a pair of friends having the same favourite football team, like "Man Utd" - THE RED DEVIL, they will chat about the team and maybe slander others team players together.
- Sports, this word was having a relationship with me when I'm in Junior Middle 1 and Junior Middle 2. Reminiscing to the past, I was so active in sports, basketball, volleyball, badminton,swimming, or even track and field but nowadays I was hindering in my bed at noon.
- Faculty was always being the major reason to turn someone into sour. Students suffering from tiredness when they're facing the faculty. They felt wearisome after their tuition, yet, they still need to finish their works by time.
- United of the class is like... Students in the class had been categorized into different gang according to their personality. It seems weird right? Yes, It's really weird !!! We have " The Study Gang", "Humour Gang", "Sports Gang" and so on.
Sport, Faculty and Friendship 

The Red Devil - Come Back King ( Manchester United)


                                               OTHERS THAN SCHOOL LIFE
 
    Besides school, the others place that I spent most of my time with was my warm and lovely bed. After schooling, I always lye on my bed with my hand clasped behind my head after my taking shower. Soon, I fall in a small but deep slumber. As I get up reluctantly, I indistinctly saw my watch, it's always been 7pm.

    In my school, the weekend falls on Sunday, Saturdays marks the end of another week of school. The eagerly-awaited weekends bring a respite from exams, lesson, homework and extracurricular activities. For me, spending my weekend at home is equally unbearable, staring at the air, doing nothing. So, sometimes I will invite some friends to hang out, enjoying a movie or maybe work out whole day.
___________________________________
"What is life, if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare" - William H.Davies!
- My word of mouth.

    Yeah. If we care about our life, if we wanted to make our life more meaningful or fruitful, we have no time to stand and stare. We should do something to make our life more wonderful.
YOU! STOP STANDING AND STARING...
Stop right here since it's too long ...
Next blog post will be talking about my ambition. Indisputable reputation !!!
Stay TUNES ...

Updated by Barry Chan...

No comments:

Post a Comment